Monday, June 9, 2008

things I carry

These are some pictures of things I carry when I go out to sketch. I made the bag and made it to fit the sizes of the contents. I usually work on 1/8 sheets of watercolor paper, using a piece of foam board for a support. My water is in film canisters and I always have enough . My pallette was a blank that I filled with my tube paint.As you can see I have a good selection of brushes, really more than I need. The sketch book is one I just completed I bought a box of watercolor paper from Legion Paper. It is about 8 by 10,each sheet is a different paper and different finish. Some of it was pretty heavy so I only used 2 sheets in each signiture.
As you can tell the bag has been around a long time
The picture of the Tiny Art Book was a birthday gift. Just to show that I am still painting.

No comments: